The Anchorage Senior Center makes good use of all donations it
receives. Donation slips are available for your taxes. Pick up of
your donation can be arranged by calling 907.770.2000.
When preparing items for donation please note the Anchorage
Senior Activity Center does not accept certain items.
Donations that include any item listed on the right will result
in the donor being charged a $50 disposal fee to cover our cost
of transporting and discarding of the item at the solid waster
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED
- Anything soiled, mildewed, water or smoke damaged
- Children's clothing
- Computers older than 4 years (Windows 7 and newer
- Electronics of any kind
- Fitness equipment
- Floral arrangements, dried flowers and foliage
- Footwear and handbags that are old fashion, dirty, or
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED
- Inkjet printers
- Kitchen appliances, utensils, dinnerware
- Large collections of National Geographic magazines or
Reader's Digest Condensed books
- Old electronics -TV's, radio's, etc.
- Out-of-date text books (over 5 years old)
- Perfumes, lotions, make-up, and hair products
- Picture frames
- Pillows, linens, and blankets
- Soiled stuffed animals and dolls
THINGS WE NEED - OUR WISH LIST
- 15 USB Keyboards and 15 USB Mice
- 8 Qt Pressure Cooker
- Building exterior /parking lot security cameras and video
- Cambro brand CamWear & CamSquare commercial food storage
containers with lids
- Cambro Salamander Broiler
- Cardio Audio/Video equipment.
- Color Laser duplexing multi-function printers.
- Commercial Deep Fryer replacement
- Computer upgrades Desktop computers capable of using Windows
7, 8.1 or 10.
- Current paperback fiction and mystery. (books printed within
the past 5 years.) All books must be boxed.
- Dry Storage Shelving w/wheels
- Eclipse Braising Pan
- Enclosed Tray Delivery Cart or Rolling banquet warmer for
- Fabrics for quilts, and quilting supplies
- Food sealable containers (qt. size)
- Full size Casio Printing Calculator with the tape.
- Heavy duty extension cords
- Jewelry (even broken necklaces, missing stones, etc.)
- Knick-knacks for resale in the gift shop
- Letter Folding Machine
- Motorized Projection Screens in all rental areas
- New Windows 10 laptop with HDMI
- One commercial grade 18"-21" immersion blender also known as
a beurre mixer
- One ton dump truck with snowplow
- Performing energy efficiency and appearance improvements to
the Swank House.
- Pie Pans
- Rags & buckets
- Re-key File Cabinet Service
- Replace flat grill
- Replacement of the skid steer (BobCat) with an enclosed cab
model with bucket, snow blower, and sweeper attachments.
- Sandwich Prep refrigerator
- Storage Building
- Table cloths for catering events
- Table skirting cloth clips.
- Tall, locking, Letter Size File Cabinet
- Two-pocket Packet Folders.